Wednesday 1 September 2010

The Summer has flown...

The summer has flown by this year. Normally I’m scratching my head trying to decide what to do with Daniel, but this hasn’t happened at all this time. The house is in need of an autumn spring clean (I never seem to keep to my cleaning routine when Daniel is at home) and I’m still remembering things I need to get before he goes back to school on Tuesday. Having had a house full, husband is back at work and big son will be going back to university in the next few weeks.

I haven’t done as much writing as I hoped and have put on more weight than I imagined! So by now you can guess what the next few weeks hold for me – cleaning, diet and writing. I’d also like to fit in a bit of family history research as I fancy giving my mother a “Who do you think you” are folder for Christmas (or maybe her birthday in February). Still haven’t decided which story (modern or historical) to send to the M & B competition. I’m in that phase where both stories seem awful and maybe I shouldn’t bother, but at least I know now that this is a normal stage for me. Any ideas on which story still very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive