It is time to share what I did and learned at the conference. I shall be doing this as a series of blog posts. As a taster, my weekend included the following:-
- Meeting lots of fantastic writers, both published and unpublished.
- Individual chats with two publishers.
- A Gala dinner and a kitchen party gate-crash.
- Conference sessions:-
- Talli Roland – On-line marketing.
- Nell Dixon – Self-editing.
- Melanie Hilton – RNA New Writers’ Scheme.
- MIRA Women’s’ Fiction.
- Jane Wenham-Jones – What a way to earn a living.
- Annie Ashurst – Towards Zero – Backstory.
- Sonia Duggan – Motivation for Writers.
- Pia Fenton – Dead good ideas – using your family tree for inspiration.
- Cathy Wade – Packing that punch.
Come back soon for more detail on the above. If you were there please say hello and if you weren’t and are particularly interested in any of the above, let me know.