Monday 21 December 2009

Let it Snow!

Woke up to a smattering of snow this morning but it barely covers the ground. In my normal, busy existance I can think of nothing worse than the restrictions of snow - I hate slipping (Being out of control in general). Can't help wishing it had snowed more heavily this time though, but maybe that is selfish. I have all my family members tucked up safe and warm in the house, did the Sainsbury's shop yesterday so can withstand a siege and have all my Christmas presents. A little snow cacoon with snow play, warm drinks and no pressure to go anywhere would be lovely for a couple of days. But then...

No doubt hubbie would insist on a trip somewhere just to indulge his daredevil ways scaring me to death in an out of control car. Big son would no doubt still be out until the early hours with me fearing snowdrifts and broken bones. Little son would just be happy to stay in with me and watch films, do jigsaws and cook mince pies. If we all had the same needs, desires and interests life would be boring.

Oh well Universe over to you - more snow or a thaw I'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment